Recognising the need for collaboration, big data, automation, decarbonisation and advanced technology in the construction sector, Plantworx 2023 introduces the BIG Ideas Zone.
The BIG Ideas Zone is aimed at startup companies, emerging innovators and established SMEs who are developing radical new concepts with game-changing applications.
The Plantworx BIG Ideas Zone will provide a platform for the most innovative designers and engineers to put their latest products in front of the UK’s most influential companies, potential investors and the media. The Innovations teams from HS2 and National Highways will be at the show and will have full details of all BIG Ideas Zone exhibitors. The BIG Ideas Zone at Plantworx will be a hotspot for the industry’s newest and brightest rising stars or established companies with revolutionary new products.
The BIG Ideas Zone is for companies, or individuals with products, technologies, or services which are new to the construction industry – that can make a big impact on the sector. Offerings that can improve efficiency, sustainability, safety, or security.
In addition to products ready for market, the BIG Ideas Zone is also open to products and services in pre-production, design or even still in the concept stage.
The BIG Ideas package comprises:
- An exhibition pod display area, under the BIG Ideas banner located opposite the main entrance of the show.
- Participation in the VIP Preview Event on 12 June – with trade press and invited contractors, consultants, plant hire, specifiers, influencers and opinion formers.
- Coverage from the Construction Collective media team.
- An exhibitor listing on the Plantworx website and in the Plantworx App.
- Two complimentary tickets to the CEA Conference and the Plantworx Awards dinner on June 12th providing unparalleled networking opportunities with key decision makers.
All this for only £395.00 (ex VAT)
(The BIG Ideas package is worth in the region of £4,500.00 (ex VAT)
Participation in the BIG Ideas Zone is by selection only and limited to exhibitors with genuinely innovative and new products and services which are not yet on general sale.
Plantworx organisers will determine which companies have products, technologies or services appropriate to the BIG Ideas Zone. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Note: The BIG Ideas Zone is not open to companies already exhibiting at Plantworx 2023.
The 2023 event is predicted to attract over 350 exhibitors from the world’s leading machine manufacturers, suppliers and service providers. Over the three-day event, visitors (a predicted 15000+) can expect to see the very latest in technological advancements and innovations that will impact the future of construction.